Trump: I assaulted a child again (Greta Thunberg). But she's over 12, so I didn't grab her poossy. WILL YOU VOTE TRUMP-PUTIN 2020?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, so presidential..........nothing says PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES,  like mocking a handicapped 16 year old Girl. 

These are the same people that LOST their frigging minds,  just because Barron's  NAME was mentioned, in  passing,  during Testimony. 

But Trump cyber bullying a 16 year old......that's fine.  

Because he's the president, and he can do whatever he wants, right? 

• He makes me ashamed to admit I'm American at all.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Trump did not assault a 16 year old girl he assaulted a 16 year old activist.

• ...Show all comments
    • She's a girl in high school. A sophomore. And she has a medical issue even. So I can see you'd want a president who acts presidential and adult, attacking a kid. FACSIST TURD!

• 2 months ago

This so-called Child, 16 years old, is involved in politics so a little criticism should be expected when she gets something wrong.

• ...Show all comments
    • https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/781f81e8-8db8-36e1-b3dc-794b839fb5e6/trump-didn%E2%80%99t-win-time%E2%80%99s.html?err=404&err_url=https%3a%2f%2fanswers.yahoo.com%2ferror

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I wouldn't vote for tRump to save my life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Donald Trump is GREAT ..the greatest Meteorologist-In-Chief EVER, with the sharpie, and making blacks in Alabama think he's protecting them, plus spending billions OF OUR DOLLARS to reinvigorate the defunct planet-killing coal industry, just so tens of blacks can be hidden away UNDERGROUND. That's "great"! O_o

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.