What are some good quotes from bible/quran/buddha that we should preserve integrity around evil people and thefts?

if i preserve integrity, i am a loser. if i don't preserve integrity, i am still a loser. so it's better to preserve integrity since it maybe a ticket to heaven.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I see integrity as being an admirable quality in itself. I don't need a quote from a religious text to tell me that.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Bible: Matthew 5:17-20, 

1 Corinthians chapters 5 & 6. 

• 1 month ago

The only "ticket to Heaven" is belief in Jesus as the Son of God, His death and resurrection and repentance of sin. Your "integrity" is moot when it comes to that. In fact, it can keep you from becoming close to God. Paul often told us that we have to die to ourselves to be made alive in Jesus. Meaning...that we have to let go of our own desires and wants and be willing to do His will.

• 1 month ago

I do not understand your point of view of being a loser. Must be a religious affliction.

• Pyriform
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I think they mean being a loser in the sense that they have had something stolen from them, as they were talking about thefts. I may be completely wrong, though.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.