What is giving you anxiety ?

The fact idk how to get in contact with a friend from 2 years ago.

I feel like I just told myself I'll get around to it, and now I'm freaking out because I can't find her online. 

I miss her, I feel like she can't be replaced. 

I don't want more time to pass. 

I don't normally find most people to be worth friendship but she was... 

Please Jesus help me to be friends with her again. 

I get anxious and obsessive when I don't get my way

In feb of 2020 my disability case is up for review. If they say im not disabled enough? I cpuld lose everything! And have to go back to a homeless shelter with nothing again! So you can understand how my problem (a 52 yr old mans problem) kinda dwarfs yours.

• Uri

This is the second post I see from you about that mysterious missing girl you can't find. In your previous post you say you worked together in a strip club and giving the work environment is it possible she is a user and OD on something or she got problems with the police and is in jail or she's living on the streets. 

• blue pixie
      1 month agoReport

No I said she is a good girl and she really is. Simply can't get in contact. Seems like she deleted her facebook before I ever added her. Wish I did. 

give me her name and i'll find her ;) 

• blue pixie
      1 month agoReport

Lol I'm almost tempted but you won't even know if it's her, plus too dangerous and rude to give out her name.