Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Where are the kung-fu masters in America? How can I learn to fight?

I need to learn to fight cuz I have a bully. He's big, Black, scary, and knows how to box. How am I supposed to beat him? Black guys are the strongest and most athletic race. I'm just a skinny White boy, so I have no chance of actually beating him. But sick of him picking on me. He doesn't just insult me, but pushes me for no reason. I just want him to stop, I'm not racist, I swear.

I'm 14, he's 15. But he's giant, he looks 30. 

Well even if you learned a martial art, it will still take time to have those skill ingrained in you. I’d say at least a year, not to mention, there’s no guarantee you’ll even be stronger than him.

You’ll have to man up and tell him how it is. Sounds cliche but if you want him off your back, you won’t find the answer by fighting him.

You use the Louisville method. You take a bat to his legs and arms and put him in hospital for a few months. Claim to have been bullied and you'll walk.