Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 1 month ago

How do I deal with my anger and hatred towards men?

Please be serious this is a serious problem and I've hated men for as long as I can remember and I always had this hatred towards boys in my school and I could write a whole essay on all the reasons I hate men but the point is everything they do is stupid and sexist and all they care about is sex and they don't respect women. I hate living in a world where men exist and I can't do anything about it or else I'll get sent to jail (which is stupid). It makes me so angry and I constantly imagine murdering every male I see and I find the urge so hard to control sometimes and it makes me so angry!!!!!!!!! Please help me get over this anger and rage because I can't focus on anything anymore.

• Foofa

I can't help you with this but a licensed therapist could. Go get help before you hurt someone.

The only solution is to kill yourself and convince other feminists to do the same.

I you are a sexy lady then you can give me BDSM it will calm you down and i'll be happy with it

Realize that you are in the right

There are lesbian separatists communities. I suggest you look into joining one.

"they don't respect women."

Yeah as if women have such great respect for men.         Women is treat men like their personal servent dogs.

Kill yourself.

i think ur a troll

Obviously I cannot believe that your statement is real.  If anyone felt this way despite all the evidence around them we would consider them to be mentally deranged.  In need of incarceration for their own good.

Have you ever considered suck starting a shotgun as a way to start?