Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 1 month ago

How do I deal with my anger and hatred towards men?

Please be serious this is a serious problem and I've hated men for as long as I can remember and I always had this hatred towards boys in my school and I could write a whole essay on all the reasons I hate men but the point is everything they do is stupid and sexist and all they care about is sex and they don't respect women. I hate living in a world where men exist and I can't do anything about it or else I'll get sent to jail (which is stupid). It makes me so angry and I constantly imagine murdering every male I see and I find the urge so hard to control sometimes and it makes me so angry!!!!!!!!! Please help me get over this anger and rage because I can't focus on anything anymore.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I can't help you with this but a licensed therapist could. Go get help before you hurt someone.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The only solution is to kill yourself and convince other feminists to do the same.

• 1 month ago

I you are a sexy lady then you can give me BDSM it will calm you down and i'll be happy with it

• 1 month ago

Realize that you are in the right

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

There are lesbian separatists communities. I suggest you look into joining one.

• 1 month ago

"they don't respect women."

Yeah as if women have such great respect for men.         Women is treat men like their personal servent dogs.

• 1 month ago

Kill yourself.

• 1 month ago

i think ur a troll

• 1 month ago

Obviously I cannot believe that your statement is real.  If anyone felt this way despite all the evidence around them we would consider them to be mentally deranged.  In need of incarceration for their own good.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Have you ever considered suck starting a shotgun as a way to start?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.