Why does using special needs services and disability services create such a trail of burned bridges?

I was told by Schneider Transportation that I burned a he'll of a lot of bridges in my past.

I told them not to worry, that is apparently typical.

What happens is, they market themselves as good outlets for people with disabilities, and then they treat them like yesterday's trash, gallavant around in luxury and don't give a damn about their clients.

From top to bottom that's the case.

Special Education.

Supported Housing.

Supported Employment.

Sheltered Workshops.

Rehabilitation agencies.

Trust companies.

The list goes on and on

That's how that happens.

Them saying that I can't get get along with anybody, is like a hospital that I owe claiming I'm a bum.

Because burned bridges are in the game like debt to hospitals.

I got successfully transferred to my new york location..

And not this Monday, but next Monday I got a job..

I have to transport product between New York, Pennsylvania and Florida.

:)

I don't know what you did to burn bridges. I am 100% certain if had NOTHING to do with using any of the services you claim. I BET your attitude that YOU are not the problem is how you burnt bridges.

You've "burned a lot of bridges."  There's so much more to this story.  Give us the condensed version.

They probably mean you've been so obnoxious that they are reluctant to employ you. In other words, you've gained a poor reputation.

• Andrew1 month agoReport

Try reading...i got the job

Damn I didn't realize they let the mentally disabled drive trucks.  Scary thought but it explains alot. 

What is burnt bridges kind of expression I didn’t understand that much!!!???!!!