Mark asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

I had been dating this woman for three months, but I blocked her and cut all contact with her after this message?

I got the impression that she thinks men are less than woman and more deserving of violence than women and that women should be treated like some protected species. I absolutely hate that attitude that a few women have and myself like most men find it sexist, misandristic and out of place in this day and age as we're living in the dawn of equality.

• Foofa

Not sure what your question is. But the reason we date people is to get to know if their attitudes match our own. You've simply discovered this woman isn't in sync with you. Happens every day all around the world.

Clearly you were dating someone who is not as intelligent as you are. Try dating women with an IQ over 100, you might get better results that way.