What criminal code, or federal statute did the democrats cite in their articles of impeachment? If you (dems) say none is needed, why does?

The constitution say high CRIMES?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Strega
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Their strategy is to focus on constitutional violations rather than the criminal violations.

Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee say the “abuse of power” article is the highest crime against the Constitution.“We didn’t need to name specific crimes in the articles because what we did encompasses all of that,” Pennsylvania Rep. Mary Gay Scanlon said.“We don’t prosecute crimes in Congress, we protect the Constitution,” California Rep. Eric Swalwell added.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/12/12...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Since the ones who come here are not what I would call, studious or conscientious, they aren't going to have any relevant answers for you. 

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

EDIT:  Yah, d1ckweed.  Saying the irony of your post is fascinating, isn't a rebuttal, in fact it's you admitting you're wrong but still wanting to be right.  Lol stupid azz

Are you kidding?  Your'e asking for specifics from people who literally read nothing more than a 6 word CNN headline banner?   These people eat Tide Pods and snort condoms.....

• Ron
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

The irony of your post is fascinating

• Ron
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'd tell you but like all republicans that have been told repeatedly, you conveniently ignore it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nothing the democrats are alleging is a crime.  Those idiots just know that can't win in 2020 so they've cooked up this sham.

• ...Show all comments
    • Ron
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

However, I think we should let Trump go on his way. This country deserves him

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.