Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Im a Leftist. When I tell my conservative friends that Biden/Ukraine was debunked they ask me when and by whom. I can't find such info. Any1?

Favorite Answer

It wasn't. Most liberals just say it's debunked without evidence and ask you to believe it. If you question it they will get angry at you and insist that Trump was bad for how he acquired the information. But they can't defend the information itself.

• Jeff S

The Burisma investigation was started in 2012. 2 years BEFORE Hunter Biden joined the board.

In 2014 the Ukrainian people ousted their pro-Russia president Yankovitch. When he fled to Russia the CEO fled also.

Guess who worked for Yankovitch? Trump's buddy federal convict Paul Manafort!!!

• JetDoc

You can't find such info because it doesn't exist!

I don't believe you're a leftist.  First of all, leftists don't have friends.  Second, leftist don't care about trying to find facts. 

You should get a computer or smartphone and Google it!  I know they are expensive but knowledge is more valuable.

Or maybe they have something they can Google it on.  

Good luck

They are probably wrong, because the Drive-by media probably has a fake story about Biden's Ukraine corruption having been debunked. Democrats REALLY don't want people investigating what they did in Ukraine when they were in great need . . . and no one is talking about how the British elections were the likely reason why Nadler changed the time of the vote for the Impeachment Inquiry. I think the Democrats and their counterparts in Britain have to worry about Johnson finding out things about them.

Source(s): bisexual Christian

Debunked? Biden is on video bragging about it.

• Brian

.                                                                 .

Debunked?  Dumbsh1t, it was caught on tape of him bragging about it.  LOL my god you lefties are not just stupid, you're delusional creating your own version of reality.  Wow.