jenna asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Do weight loss pills work?

I've been trying to lose weight by cutting back and working out and nothing has been working! I've finally decided to look into weight loss pills. Are there any concerning side effects? Do they work?

• No only the ones the doctor gives but you have to be obese to get them 

• Andy C

No. They are a scam. They promise weight loss, but water (what you will be losing) weighs something, more than fat per volume.

Same goes for muscle.

That's what you lose by dieting. That's why everyone who tries the diet and exercise routine loses 12-18lbs...then stops.

Then they quit, disheartened and feeling like failures. Some blame it on genetics, but it only determines WHEN you get fat, not if.

So long as you are consuming the American diet.

It's not how much you eat so much as WHAT you eat and in this case, WHAT IS CAUSING YOU TO BE SICK.

This isn't Eat this and this or Stay away from this class of chemicals. This is the answer to obesity and the underlying cause (which is by FAR scarier).

Source(s): Despite my wishes, I can't save you. You will have to do it yourself (because no one else will). "Fat Chance..." by Dr. Robert Lustig, M.D, M.S.A "Sugar: the Bitter Truth " on YouTube

There are a few side effects.  They include rapid diarrhea, farting, decreased libido, migraines, senility, dizziness, and slurred speech.