If Biden were president, how many young girls would he then sniff per day on average?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

He'd go on a tour of every middle school in the US.  According to 2001 consensus, that's 1.8 million girls.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Not you for sure.

• Sally
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Stop lying about the guy. Mind your own business.

• Rowan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

From what I can tell, when these kids got pregnant young, back in the old days, not the real old days, but like say the 50's, their main concern was what people thought about them, not the health of their daughter, the health and ongoing life of their grandchild, it was all about keeping up appearances, so they would send them away to have their baby, and give it away, and say that she got sick and had to get treatment. Yeah, it's not actually a sickness, it's called puberty, and it happens to girls and boys. Now, I'm not really for the old man, young girl thing, it doesn't really make sense, it doesn't turn me on, but you know, are there not any more important issues on the table than a guy sniffing a girl? 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

When Biden is president.....zero.  

• 1 month ago

1.23 on average good sir

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Way more than Bill Clinton did when he double penetrated little girls with Epstein in orgies and gangbangs. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Too scary to think about. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.