Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Hey Atheists, if Evolutionism is true then how did nothing explode into everything without a cause then "Evolve" into humans?

And if humans came from chimpanzees then why do chimpanzees still exist?

The religion of Evolutionism makes no sense to me. Maybe one of you can explain it to me in simple terms.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Islam has verifiable evidence that evolution is false. The "theory of evolution" is only a theory. What Darwin said was only a 'theory'. There is no book saying 'the Fact of Evolution'. The statement by itself proves its only a theory, and NOT a fact. Its only a hypothesis, and an unproven conjecture at best. However, a fact is something that has been tested, witnessed and proven to be correct. If evolution is true, then we should be able to witness the evolution process in action. We should be able to see monkeys evolving into humans. Darwin himself proposed that his "theory" would be invalid (in the next decade) if he could not find a half evolved species.   

"Your Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six days and then settled Himself firmly on the Throne..."(Qur'an, 7:54) "Proclaim! In the name of thy Allah and Cherisher, who... created man, out of a mere clot of congealed blood." (Sura 96:1-2)  

“And indeed We created man (Adam) out of an extract of clay (water and earth)”    

[al-Mu’minoon 23:12]  

We (meaning: Allaah) clothed the bones with flesh, and then We brought it forth as another creation. So Blessed is Allaah, the Best of creators”    

[al-Mu’minoon 23:12-14] 

Attachment image
    • ...Show all comments
    • A scientific theory is something that has evidence. It's not a scientific hypothesis. Please beg allah to allow you to begin using Google...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I think you're a poe. I don't believe anyone could really be as ignorant as to think that's what evolution was supposed to involve.

However, evolution is basically breeding by natural influences. Just as a dog breeder might choose dogs with longer bodies and shorter legs and eventually produce a dachshund, so a grassland area with high trees which fruit near the top would lead to giraffes with long necks because the others would starve.

• 1 month ago

Trolls need to be staked out over anthills.

~

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Evolution is a proven scientific FACT.   Humans DID NOT come from chimpanzees. That is a big misconception people have about Evolution. The Apes and Humans are on a different Evolution Branch.  Also a big misconception you have is when you talk about "Nothing Exploding into Everything"   Never happened.

Big Bang, if that is what your talking about,  is a Theory and soon to be disproved.

• I assume that your claim about the BB means that you believe in magic instead.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Brian
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

"The religion of Evolution....." Please tell us which god(s) rule in that particular religion.

• God
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Judging by your question, you wouldn't understand the most simple explanation ever. 

• Tommy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Judging by what you have written, you must be a believer and follower of ignorantism.

• Paul
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

"If humans came from chimpanzees then why do chimpanzees still exist?" Excellent question! Which is why NO scientist has EVER suggested that humans came from chimpanzees! This is one of the silly, meaningless questions that fundamentalist Protestants with zero knowledge of science constantly post. What science HAS clearly demonstrated is that chimps and humans shared some common ancestor in the distant past, as their DNA clearly confirms.

born again Christian biologist

• janhoi
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

(i)It's not just atheists who accept evolution. Most Christian denominations accept evolution. The Popes, past and present have all spoken about how evolution is a well established scientific fact. The Church of England buried Darwin in Westminister Abbey with honors. It's just fundamentalists who reject evolution. 

(ii)Evolution says nothing about the creation of the world and never claimed to. Evolution is about how life on earth evolved. 

(iii)Evolutionary theory never taught that "human beings came from chimpanzees". It taught that humans and our primate relatives have a common ancestor that goes back millions of years. Your question is a bit like asking "if English developed from German, why are their still German speakers around". There are still german speakers around because german and english share a common ancestor linguistic wise in the germanic languages. 

Source(s): Anglican Christian
  • 1 month ago

If I were to judge by the idiocy of your question, there are no terms simple enough for you. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.