Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Why do so many girls date bi guys when it's so gross?

I swear everyone at my school is pretending to be bi this year and then one of my friends is dating a bi guy but I find it gross cuz I know he put his penis in another guy's butt and he admitted he did but my friend doesn't care. Why???

Favorite Answer

My love is bisexual. It doesn't bother me one bit. I'm panromantic grey-ace, myself. So actually..? We can relate, in terms of both being queer. And in terms of not really caring about people's sex/gender all that much, being neither exclusively gay nor exclusively straight, etc. Plus I love those sweet, more feminine sides of him, and the fact that he's NOT stereotypically masculine! Being someone with a preference for more androgynous souls, that are neither hyper masculine nor hyper feminine.. (He also identifies as non-binary, although is cool with male names and pronouns, and he is really just his own beautiful, lovely, unique being! In a body that just so happens to be male. <3) :)

I'm not personally into anal sex, but him having done that with guys does not bother me at all. Good for him, if he liked it! And.. I'm also happy that he got to explore his attraction to men a fair bit, before meeting me. Due to the fact that I obviously can't help him with that, seeing as I'm female and all. Although he says he's perfectly happy, being with just me. And that he never wants to be with anyone else. Which.. I feel the same. But regardless..? I'm still happy that he DID get to experiment with guys, before me! Would have been really sad, if he never did. As I love and care about him SO much, and I would never want him to hide / repress / deny that part of himself. <3

Source(s): Woman who loves a bisexual man.

Ask her, my crystal ball is in the shop for repairs.

Women are agents of chaos