Is the car dangerous???🤔?

So, I have a gas leak .........😭.......😱 .... how dangerous is this???? 😱😰 Trust me i know its dangerous but just how dangerous........😩 Does it cost alot to get it fixed? 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It is extremely dangerous. Your whole car could burn up. It may burn down nearby buildings and cars and kill you.

Just take it in to be fixed.

• Login to reply the answers
  • M.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Leaking gasoline is a fire hazard.

How dangerous is fire??

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not like you see on TV.  Those cars explode because they also strapped TNT to the car and remote explode it when it hits the wall.  (sometimes just hitting air, it explodes which shows it was badly timed)  Some explode underwater even.

Well, I know it is not a gas tank perforation. so it is a connection onto the gas line somewhere.   It JUST STINKS ALOT.      How dangerous.  Stay away from forest fires or parking near camp fires...is what I would suggest.  Fuel economy is in the toilet while it leaks.  Mechanic may use a screwdriver and twist a screw...so 10 minutes labor(he charges for a full hour)...so $50...on average.

• bobby
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes, a gas leak is very dangerous,  have it fixed ASAP!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yet your profile says you can understand everything.

added:  since you know who I am, come-on over - just don't park that thing to close to the house.

• listen piece of crap i said i understand everything ..... you sound fool , i sure as heck dont know everything... now youve just learned the difference. and by the way i know who you are 😂

• 1 month ago

From reading your post you've already got brain damage from the fumes and now wonder if being in a vehicle that will go up in flames is dangerous.

Source(s): Mitsubishi Master Tech
  • 1 month ago

Leak on top of engine or in compartment---very dangerous, could be a fire any second.

Leak somewhere under middle of car--not as dangerous unless you stop.

Leak in back near tank--still dangerous, but like above, do not stop.  

Keep driving until you run out of gas or pump more gas in and keep driving. Or go to a repair shop immediately.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Dripping gasoline, why would that be dangerous?  Yes, it's dangerous unless you don't mind your car catching on fire.  How much to fix?  Depends where the leak is from, might as well ask how big is a piece of rope.

• 1 month ago

Yes because gas is flammable so if there is a flame or spark the car will be a fire or explosion

• Eastside Guz
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Depends where in the car it is. I had gas smelling after fueling at the gas station but fixed the rear quarter panel and it went away. Until you can trace the gas line leak, don't light up any cigarettes...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Dear Clueless. Without knowing WHERE  it is leaking from and HOW  MUCH it is leaking we cannot answer either question with any sort of accuracy.

FAIL. Try again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.