Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

What is my dad trying to accomplish by preventing me from any indoctrination?

First it was my dad denying me my religious indoctrination as a little boy christened into The RCC, my dad denying me my indoctrination to being metrosexual/feminine when he took my siblings to such programs back in 2016, now he s done the exact same thing at work by giving the line leader the wrong impression of me.. I was denied of my workplace indoctrination and subsequently had coworkers lose interest and respect for me. My dad has always bossed, blamed and scolded me throughout my childhood years and has been taking away my hard-earned money and not paying it back.

If it s toxic masculinity he s forcing in me, I need to know now. He s forcing me to being something I do not agree with nor does it align with my identity as a metrosexual male.

I don't like how he's forcing me to being something I'm not nor does it align with my preferences and identity. 

• Foofa
    Favorite Answer

I didn't know we were still using the term "metrosexual".

maybe you should move out

He is trying to grow you up.

• Jan1 month agoReport

He’s a man, not me