Is event horizon the edge of this Universe?
- 10 months agoFavorite Answer
I guess you could say that it is. An event horizon of a black hole is an edge or barrier between this spacetime and another space-time inside.
- Ronald 7Lv 710 months ago
It could be technically
If we were all inside a Black Hole
- MysteryGuyLv 510 months ago
It's by the blackhole. The boundary which if you cross you'll be under the pull of the blackhole. Away from it and you are safe
- Green IsleLv 610 months ago
No. The edge of the universe is the edge of the universe. An event horizon is the area around a black hole in which light cant escape. Pretty much the point of no return around a black hole
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- CarolOklaLv 710 months ago
The edge of this Universe is expanding, slowly. Since the Big Bang was a a white hole that no linger exists, whether the edge of thus Universe is an event horizon is semantics and linguistics. If you can't agree on a definition, all you have is confusion and .is communication.