BOOM
BOOM asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How many Americans are profoundly disappointed in their government?

My government is working to remove an inept conman from the White House

Nearly all of them. But not for the same reasons. Some are disappointed that Trump was elected, others are disappointed that he's being impeached. Some are disappointed that asylum seekers aren't being treated better, others are disappointed that asylum seekers aren't being treated worse.

• I'm one......................

• From what I've been able to observe from my mountain perch in CANADA, I'd say a fair number of Americans are pyssed that their government seems to be spiraling out of control into the abyss.

And they are powerless to stop these clowns from screwing their system of government

• cora

I am. The government has done nothing to protect American identity. Democrats hate white people and want votes. Republicans don't care about white people and want cheap labor. Americans need another option.

Not us conservatives. We worship the government. That's why we love the military and police. Because the government has proven that we can put all our faith into it that it will only ever use its arms for good. Daddy Trump just gave the military a $22 billion budget increase for space force! Isn't that great! Now our beloved Uncle Sam can even control space! We love the government and want it to control even more of our lives. That's why we love making certain plants illegal and throwing people in jail over them. US is the greatest nation on earth because our government puts more people in prison than any country on earth! Oh, did I say "prison"? Sorry, I mean "happy fun and free government home". 

I am disappointed that 1/2 our elected officials have spent the last 3 years harassing and obstructing the other 1/2 when there is so much work that needs done .

Show me any part of the world that isn't in this day and age...

It was obvious in 2018.

• All of the intelligent ones. Which is not many.