Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Are you considered a loser if all the women you had sex with were paid hookers?

And you keep your sex money up by growing and selling shrooms and investigating?

Say if you had sex with 5 or more hookers

Favorite Answer

no, that's a gansta 

• Jason

Please beware of the STDs before you go to prostitutes or sleep around, especially INCURABLE very common HERPES (HSV2), Every 1 out of 6 People have it, since prostitutes and girls who sleep around have sex with so many, they are most likely to have it and this virus can be contracted even if you wear a condom

See below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genital_herpes

Check for the sections TREATMENT and EPIDEMIOLOGY

Pls don't ruin your entire life for FEW MINUTES OF FUN, It's not worth it. Have one trusted partner for sex even it may take time to find a one

• Rowan

Well, I only had sex with 3 hookers, if you don't count the rest of them, (maybe 4, or 5), and I only sold weed briefly, and then realized it didn't really make much money. Am I considered a loser? Yeah, probably. I probably wouldn't be as much of a loser if them beaches put out more. At least I finally got a girlfriend, we're in a band together.