Does this mean I’m gender fluid?

So i was born a female and I am aware that I am a female and have been my whole life, but for the past few years it’s been different, whenever I do anything romantic or just randomly, I’ll imagine myself as a guy. But when I say I’m a girl who wants to be a guy it’s not bc guys are “luckier” or “don’t get periods” It just feels right sometimes to think of myself as a guy in guy clothes and I have worn male clothes before and have liked it, of course. But also sometimes I wear feminine clothing and think of myself as a female, it’s like I switch between. I usually wear feminine clothing tho, mostly bc my family is strict. So is this normal or am I a closeted gender fluid? How do I know for sure? Please help. 

More detail: sometimes I wish my chest was flat and other times I like having breasts. 

Well you are whatever you want to identify as I guess. But if you sometimes feel like you wanna be a guy and other time a girl I wouldn’t recommend getting surgery or anything cause you’ll probably change your mind also I have the same thing that’s weird sometimes I wanna be a guy and sometimes I wanna be a girl (I’m also a girl)

Maybe, maybe not. Don't get so hung up on labels

"I am aware that I am a female and have been my whole life"

So no, you're not gender fluid. It sounds like you're honestly just going through a phase.

• ally1 month agoReport

Thank you!