What should I get my second bachelors degree in?

1. Computer Science 

2. Chemistry/Pre-med?

• Laurie

It depends on the JOB you want. You don’t pick a major, and then a job. Instead, you pick a job, and then choose the academic program to prepare you for that job.

• John
      1 month agoReport

I am puzzled as to why anyone marked this answer down.  Unless one is going back to college simply for self-enrichment (which is not mentioned by the OP), Laurie's advice is sound.

Depends on which one you find more interesting and know you’ll do well in!

• John

Those are two very different majors.  Asking strangers on the internet what you should major in, while giving absolutely no background about yourself or your career goals, is no different than flipping a coin.

Both are difficult majors, have you ever looked at a textbook for organic chemistry or physical chemistry or biochemistry? What about a textbook for data structures and algorithms or operating systems or discrete mathematics/linear algebra? These will be stuff you will be studying and you can see which you like more