Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 1 month ago

Do you agree that Vietnamese pho is a ripoff?

The rice noodles cost 50 cents, they give you less than 20 grams of meat, sprinkles of mint, cilantro and other cheap vegetables. They charge 10.99 for a large bowl, and others charge 10.99 for a medium bowl because they do not have a large. My nongshim dried noodles are more filling. 

The owners can afford a range rover or a Mercedes sl. They overcharge customers.

No. Besides the ingredients they're also partying fir rent, electricity, water, insurance, wages, tableware and god knows what else. They also have to make a profit.

• abdul

I love pho. I order it often. I don't think it's a rip off. Those restaurants have to pay their bills too.

• John

Not especially bright, are ya?

they gotta make a profit somehow

• Mog

Best soup I’ve ever had. It cured a sinus infection that was bothering me for weeks. Probably just because it was so hot and so good that I kept gulping it down.