Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Wouldn’t women be happier if they didn’t care what a man looked like and just chose him because he’s nice to her?

Women are like men now. They look at men’s bodies like they’re a snack. A woman is supposed to submit to a man sexually, not desire him sexually. Women would be so much happier if they would stop being visual like men. They would be protected and provided for so easily, but they want things the hard way. They don’t want to submit to a man. They want him to look good for her.

• Foofa
    Favorite Answer

God forbid women be allowed to have opinions. Sheesh. The whole point of being able to earn your own money is so you don't have to settle for a pig (like women used to if old TV like 'The Honeymooners' is to be believed).

So it's ok for men to be shallow but women cant do the same?

• Everyone would be happier if they didn't care about looks and only judged on personality, not just women. 

I can't help that I'm attracted to attractive men. 

It's a two way street. That's all fine and dandy if men weren't so judgmental about a woman's looks. If women weren't expected to look like Jennifer Lawrence or Amy Adams that would be fine but it just isn't that way. As for women I'm going to let you in on a little secret, every woman is different. If it was status and looks that drove every romance there would be 50 million single women in the U.S. with no hope of finding a mate. Because there just aren't that many guys that look like Brad Pitt and make a six figure income, take my word for it.

where the hell did people get this idea from that "women are not as shallow as men."   lmao i laugh to myself when i hear people saying that.  like growing up  i never thought women were meant to be less shallow than men. i always had this idea that most people cared about looks.

why the hell are men allowed to care about looks but women cant? wtf...  this actually pisses me off. i like men with broad shoulders, toned muscular arms and nice hair. so theres no fcking way im dating a skinny guy with small hands, shoulders and a beer belly. sorry but no fcking way

most women don't care what a man looks like.

The majority of women do not marry a man because of his looks but more of his social status and wealth.

"Supposed to be"??  So you had a nice long chat with God who assured you of His intention for the universe? It must be nice to be in possession of the one real truth.  I don't claim to know what women are "supposed to be".  I just love what they ARE.

It's called sexual orientation. It's why the human species exists. Yes, women would be better off if ~90% of them weren't sexually attracted to men, but you can't change biology.

Blacks were once taught that it's their place in life to "submit" as well

Wouldn't women be happier, if guys were so judgemental and expect women to look like Victoria secret models that aren't too skinny and are white?!

!!!!!!