Why don’t Canadians need the right to bear arms to be happy ?

But Americans have guns and they are unhappy ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

"Happy"? Ever heard of "Western Alienation" or the Quebecois separatist movement, or metrics that indicate that Nunavut is the suicide capital of the world?  

• Login to reply the answers
  • Bill
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

americans live in constant fear

Canadians have a police force to protect them unkllike the USA where the court as decreed that the police are useless when it comes to protection

• AHEM - - I am a CANADIAN and I most likely own more firearms than the majority of Americans.

I show American hunters who stay at my place my collection and they literally swoon at the sight.

Of course, I am required by CANADIAN Law to have certain permits because some are restricted or collector items.

BTW - I'm very happy to have these pieces.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is upsetting to have a "Constitution" as the prime law guide, and then have people say things, like:

"Shall not Infringe" means that their must be limitations.

"Right of the People" only applies to signers of the Declaration, and their subsequent replacements, not the actual "people".

If the prime law can be twisted, or ignored, the people are in trouble.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Fun fact: There are more guns in Canada per capita than in the US. But Canada is geographically the second largest nation on Earth yet it has fewer residents than the state of California. So Canadians aren't forced to live on top of each other in the way we Americans in the most violent cities are. Surely that adds to their general peaceableness.

• 1 month ago

The actually own a lot of guns, they just have licenses and registration, and restrictions on high power, military style rifles which are only common sense. That's why they have so far fewer gun deaths and mass shootings.

• 1 month ago

They make snow angels, play hockey, tap sap and make maple syrup, and eat Canadian bacon.  What could make anyone happier?

Americans are delusional.

Source(s): Am one.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

but, happiness is a warm gun. 

• Canadians are much smarter and they know it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.