Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why don’t republicans respect the constitution?

• John

As I recall you people think your some sort of ruler hogging down as much as you can murdering animals like cows because you want to stuff your fat bellies with their dead flesh.

When I was a child I won a goose at a raffle.

I hollared because it was murdered (butchered) with out my permission being issued.

I expected a live goose.

And the geese know this. The geese don't have to show up for your knife. No animal does.

Your toxic wastes are filthy in my country. But that is not the.point for YOU don't know what toxic waste is.

I moved south. The cows stood when they saw me. They bared their souls in the fear they felt in waiting for the knife.

The sows screamed in fear heading for the butcher the turkey are insane in their fear of the knife.

And you?

You hide your heads from your bloody slaughter of betrsyed animals. Betrayed for they are what they are. And you ejected them into demon hands.

Look up demons in the wilderness some time even in your biblical passages.

You bow your heads in fear of demons. And give them everything including mounts to ride.

And trap us. What you think you'll eat us once the cows are gone and your fat bellies are shrinking?

You elect your own. You are greedy hoglike creatures your reps are greedy hog like creatures.

You don't care about the law your reps don't care about the law.

The constitution is the law.

I am john two hands. I claim so the little turds can grow into big stinky turds.

Not all Republicans disrespect the Constitution. Just the criminal in the White House, his administration, and cronies.

• Tori1 month agoReport

Moo - Live phone recordings. First hand witness accounts. Blocking legal supeanas, and refusing to let people testify. Openly soliciting help to win an election. Remember "Russia are you listening" and then Russia obliging thereafter? You know all of that. 

I really believe that would be the Dems.  In their own words they don't have to read (the Affordable Health Care Plan) (Article of Impeachment)  So that all so leads me to believe that the DEMS have never read or obey uphold the Constitution. 

Most Republicans and Conservatives are for the 2nd amendment right.  I really think YOU don't know the difference of the two.

Just remember this "RATS" /  "ICAN"

dems are RATS.  Republicans  CAN  

It doesn't reflect their values.

You will have a very difficult time backing that one up, pal. 

• Ibredd

This is proof Dems love to put their shortcomings on others 

In what way have Republicans, as a party, not respected the Constitution?

.

• It doesn't benefit them

Why won't Dems respect ANYTHING?

• Mike

Democrats are the  ones  not respecting  it .