Is this going anywhere? ?

I started dating a man I was talking to for 3 months prior to dating. We have been on 3 dates now, and talked about planning something soon. Last night he tried to get me to come over to his place and sleep with him. I ignored the idea because I am not just a booty call, and he asked me to go out tonight and do something. He has contacted me today but just to chat over text, and has said nothing about hanging out tonight. He messages me every day, not sexual, just talking about life and our days. We have had sex, but we also go on dates and talk all the time. I trust him but it is hard for me to truly trust completely. I am worried that he may be turning me into a booty call? Do you think this is the case, or just the beginning of a relationship and Him wanting to have sex with me? He seems to make plans from time to time and not contact me til a couple hours prior as well. Does this sound like it’s going anywhere? Also, should I be available to him if he hasn’t contacted me yet today? Thanks. 

The problem is that you have already had sex with him, and that could well have cost you some of his respect. He has seen how easy you are, so are you really surprised that he wants more? Work on building a more serious relationship with him of that is what you want.  

You’ve gone on only three dates and already had sex?

Not going anywhere you want to go...