Robert asked in Social SciencePsychology Β· 10 months ago

What the hell is mentally wrong with Americans?

my local Starbucks in the morning has 10 cars in the drive through. I park and walk right upto the counter and get served.Β  Literally blows my mind.

Whatever other countries think about us is 100 % true !Β  fat , lazy , stupid , selfish , entitled ******* we are

I walk in all the time when the line is too long.

They are sheeple. They don't have enough intelligence to help themselves with simple things like you figured out.

Take parking: dummies pull into a spot with another vehicle opposite them. Intelligent people pull into a spot that's over the line so that they don't have to back up in order to get out. All they need to do it go forward. Many Americans are just stupid.

• Bill

except for you , americans are too lazy to park and walk

• Heads: Whatever you just said and asked.

Tails: What the hell is mentally right with Americans? Whatever other countries think about us is 100% true, skinny, hard working, intelligent, and compassionate. Not entitled as ******* we are.

You are absolutely right.

We are so lazy we can't park the car and walk.

We're lazy and it feels faster somehow to not get out of the car.

Most fastfood restaurants have policy giving priority to the drive-thru .....