I’m lost?  ?

This may sound dumb and pathetic but right now I’m 21 years old and still live at home with my dad, he abuses me mentally I decided to record it today because it got so bad, he called me fat and ugly and then told me I should hang myself twice, and then was shoving me and told me he should kick my face into the curb,  this isn’t the first time either I just happened to record some of it I don’t have much money at all and I’m still not able to drive due to the fact that he says I’m too dumb to learn , I don’t have anyone else I’m really confused on what to do I just need some advice 

• A C

Do you have a job?  If so, save up some money and get the heck out of there.  Go rent a room if that's all you can afford. 

• A C
      1 month agoReport

Find homes for your pets and then go.  Maybe you can find people to take them who will allow you to visit.  You need to move.  Soon.