Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

Is he just being really nice?

I have been running into a guy frequently on my college campus, and we have met previously met at a friend's parties. Since then, we have been waving/saying hi, and smiling whenever we see each other. We would chat briefly every now and then.

Now, yesterday, he asked to eat lunch with me when I was eating lunch on my own in the cafeteria. We don't know each other well, so we tried to get to know each other but there were few awkward pauses. He also offered me some of his food !

He is in the class above me, and he had no reason to sit with me because there were other spots, and we barely know each other. Is he just trying to be polite/ nice or is he interested in more than friendship? What do u think?

i think I like him but not sure how to make the relationship progress.. is he just being nice and polite/ trying to make friends. What’s up with him?

Favorite Answer

maybe he likes you