How can I ever forgive my adoptive parents for lying to me?

My father is African-American and my mother is Japanese. I'm a blue-eyed blonde. When I asked why I look so different they didn't tell me I was adopted. They told me that I'm an albino.

• Kenny
    Favorite Answer

How come your eyes aren't red like my rabbit's ? 

• Kenny
      1 month agoReport

Well Lili you weren't special enough to get best answer .  LOL Thanks :D-Girl .

I have my mother's looks and my father's personality, and they insist I was adopted. Which one of us is worse off?

Don't hate your parents. They wanted to spare you any kind of sadness by lying to you. They acted immaturely, just try to forgive them.

Lol. That is just straight up fvcked up, man. I thought you were gonna say they said "when a mommy and a daddy love each other..." when you asked them, as a kid, where you came from.

But goddamn! "You're albino" is really fvcked up.

The real truth is they bought you as a baby from the circus 

• Lili
      1 month agoReport

They didn't.  Anonymous is trying to be nice to you.  In reality, no one wanted you.

• Lili

Troll fail, dear.

You have no future as a novelist.

• Lili
      1 month agoReport

Dear, people who feel the need to post repeatedly in the comments as you do reveal only that they are not entirely compos mentis and that they are very insecure regarding their positions. I suggest that you both grow up and get professional help.