Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do you have the hots for Hilary Clinton?

Attachment image

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Tepee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Hillary is exciting as a mud puddle.

• Login to reply the answers
  • John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Now and then Hillary can appear very attractive.

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

Who doesn't? 😎 That's the Queen that should have been.

• 1 month ago

Of course my extremities tingle at the raw sexual power she exudes with every breath. But I don't see what that has to do with politics. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I don’t really care for Hillary but in the spirit of the Christmas season I’ll say something positive about her... ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Well I tried

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

When she was younger.

• 1 month ago

She shat herself in public.. that was one of her better moments

• 1 month ago

Not even Bill does.

• 1 month ago

Not into diapers and senility, no.

• NO.............

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.