Does President Trump need to attend some anger management classes?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • DW
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

That wouldn't help, he needs a lot of other help before he'll be capable of learning anger management.

One effect of his narcissism is that he's unable to accept that someone knows more than he does about something. Anything. That makes it very difficult for him to learn from someone, since he'd have to accept the teacher is more knowledgeable than he.

If he attended anger management class he'd insist (angrily) that he's best at anger management and doesn't need to listen to the teacher.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

• Sally
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Good idea. I often wonder why he's angry, scared, bitter and paranoid all the time.

• One of the long list of classes Trump needs to attend

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

With the constant shyt he puts up with and the extent of his venting being posts on twitter , I'd say he manages pretty well .

Were it me in that position , people would be in jail or " Clintoned " .

• In anger management classes they instruct you to channel your anger into a non-violent outlet and to turn it into a positive for yourself. Maybe he’s already attended?

• Edgar
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

No, anger is natural and often righteous. Neo libs want nobody to ever be angry. They're Anti human.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The only anger management that works for the Extremely Volatile Moron is a straight-jacket and padded walls.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nope ,The democrats are the ones acting like  3 year  olds

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You can only imagine how insane the White House is.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.