Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

Vomiting feeling, scared I'll die? ?

My family says it's panic attacks since it has all the symptoms but I've been experiencing it in waves since last Saturday. I'm getting weak, nauseous, irregular heartbeats, hot flushes to the head and a scary feeling that I'm going to die. I'm fighting it as best I can but my anxiety has NEVER been this bad before. I know you can'take die from anxiety attacks but it feels like I'm hours away from being in A & E with an oxygen mask I might not need. I just have the urge to phone the doctor again even though they don't think it's serious. But it's a terrifying feeling when it's happening. When will it end? How can I stop it?    

You can't fight effects of Adrenalin - that only causes more Adrenalin to be released.  So, stop fighting it.  Accept that fact that anxiety produces Adrenalin and  Adrenalin produces the symptoms you are experiencing.  Then sit back, relax, take control of your breathing, and wait for the Adrenalin to wear off.  Meanwhile,watch a video on TV or cell phone to focus on something besides your symptoms.  Comedy clips work great.

• Kyle

maybe see a therapist.  figure out why you're having panic attacks.  then go over steps to conquer them.

• k w

maybe you are just a hypochondriac....plenty of them about....all are scared to death of dying from some weird virus/disease, and so the panic is due to fear......

What causes panic attacks other than thoughts?

Learn God.

You can't be killed in the valley of the dead.