Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Greta wants to save the earth so her generation and others after he can continue to live on this planet so the Cons hate her. This is pretty?

typical Conservative logic right?

• Tom S

It's pretty telling, of the challenges the rational face today.

• Shilo

Yeah, petty and simple-minded, but conservative logic boils down to just that.

Environmentalism is a socially conservative value. God gave us dominion over animals, it's our duty to protect them and their homes. Notice how they're trying to preserve the Earth's natural splendor, like Teddy Roosevelt, when he helped pioneer the NPS. Liberalism is about individual liberties, has nothing to do with the environment. Don't get it twisted though, environmentalism is a socially conservative position that left-wingers typically hold.

Where I diverge from mainstream environmentalists is that I don't think fines are going to solve the problem and I view them as a wealth hoarding scheme. Just like with hiring illegals, businesses will just eat the fines, because their profit margins are much higher than the fines are. I also don't believe that greenhouse gasses are imminent doom. I do believe in climate change, but not climate alarmism.

Most conservatives are liberal on this position, wanting to balance individual rights and the well-being of the environment. I just want to go about the change in a way that's effective and not rely on fear-mongering, but instead focus on conservation and technological advancement that makes green energy more cost effective.

They don't like her because she disagrees with their god Donald Trump.

No one hates the kid. 

.

We're reacting to the worshipful minions fawning and dropping at her very words. 

.

She has not said one thing we had not heard or read fifteen years ago. 

.

Trump said "See a movie & chill" and she saw a movie and chilled. .

• Tom S
      1 month agoReport

Donald hates her, so his cult followers have to.

Mixing fruit and vegetables since 1984