Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why are fascist economics so frowned upon?

I previously answered a similar question which was removed, so here it is again, without the personal attacks.

Fascism is a POLITICAL system of government and ALWAYS has capitalism as its economic base.

Fascism exists at various levels around the world. Nazi Germany was an extreme form of fascism that included racial hatred and extermination.  Italian Fascism under Mussolini was a milder form, as was Spanish fascism under Franco. Other nations have had, or still have, forms of fascism. One can TECHNICALLY call the US a fascist country as it has an ultra right wing government and has a capitalist economy.

• Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Corporatism is the basis for most of the popular political ideologies in widespread use. It's what conservatism, liberalism, social democracy, and fascism have in common. The way we do corporatism is retarded though.

• Zirp

Because we have better things to do with our limited resources than making weapons for starting unnecessary wars

• Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

That's literally all we do as it is.

An example might help. But I would say it's the command economics of it. The oligarchy want some political/economic theory to work and their trash their economy until it "does"..

• Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

I left an answer below. The original question didn't have context, it just said "Why do libtards think fascism is so horrible." I C&P'ed my answer here.

Because only a few people benefit. Most people work for peanuts. That in turn means that very few businesses can survive in such an economy. For example, GM, Toyota and Honda simply cannot exist in a fascist economy since only a small number of people can afford to buy their products. Most people would work for minimum wage, if they have a job at all.  The only automakers that can survive in a fascist economy are Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini and Rolls Royce.

• Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

This is some strange trolling, but okay.

They don't understand that their unions are corporatism and they think fascism is inherently racist. Mussolini didn't believe in biological racism and the economic policies he pushed were like unions on steroids. Fascist economics places power in the hands of workers, is fair middle ground between capitalism and socialism. How fascist corporatism works is that all major fields of production have representatives in government for both business owners and the workers, who are democratically elected. I think that's far superior to the big business shadow politics we have now, where only big business and politicians benefit. I disavow violence and biological racism, don't think it makes sense. Pogroms aren't necessary and historically have only made Jews infallible. I am fascist, I am authoritarian, I promote anti-interventionism and autarky, but violence isn't necessary. Fascism is pretty based, but it can be very destructive if not implemented properly, and with optics in mind. Everyone should be a nationalist, we should help our fellow countrymen before worrying about the rest of the world.