How long does it take to get Associates degree if I take summer courses I’m planing to work 40 hours a week do you suggest that? ?

I want to get a degree as soon as possible and work full time I don’t want to feel insecure about my future 

• John

If you absolutely have to work full-time, I would recommend no more than 6 credits in each of the Fall and Spring semesters.  I would avoid the summer sessions, due to the larger number of class hours and faster pace.  

In regards to your future, most Associates degrees (nursing is a notable exception) will not make much of a difference.  You should plan on obtaining a 4 year degree.

• crazy2 months agoReport

I’m planning to get my 4 year degree thanks

• MS

It depends on the specific school and specific degree, as well as your work schedule.  There might be a series of classes that you have to take in a particular order, and when they are offered will determine when you can take them.  It will also depend on how flexible your schedule is and how many credit hours you are able to successfully take and complete each semester.  No one here can give you a good guess on this.

i would ask someone at your school about it

• crazy2 months agoReport

U can’t trust them

• Brian

It usually takes around 63-67 credit hours for an associates degree, depending where one goes. It is possible to get it with in two years, but that is loading every semester with the max amount a classes on can take.

• crazy2 months agoReport

I can’t get it in less than two years if I take summer classes