How many lesbians would choose to be with Brad Pitt?

None. Because they are lesbians. 

Zero. It's a tautology, buddy.

• reme_1

Are you really that stupid???? Lesbians are not interested in being with ANY male.

Pitt has been an advocate for lgbt rights for years, so I’m sure many lesbians would get along with him just fine as friend and nothing more. I remember hearing on the news how used to hang out with Melissa Etheridge - a lesbian singer from the 90’s. 

And if he was gay - which he is not - I’d go for him. But in the mean time - I just wish him all the best because as a straight man he is great ally to lgbt.

Source(s): Gay man

How old is he? 60?

• ted

If "be with" refers to being in a romantic situation, then no lesbian would choose Brad Pitt, because lesbians do not have a romantic interest in men.  

Pretty much most of them with a few exceptions. Although I can not even think of a single notorious lesbian who would say no.

• Cogito

If by 'be with' you mean have sex with him, the answer is obviously none of them.

Lesbians are not sexually attracted to males.  Not Brad Pitt - none of them.

Slim to none. I'm sure most would prefer to be with Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston