Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 1 month ago

Whats wrong with my mind?

So im just asking if someone smart enought,could help me to find reasons why my mind feels so wrong. 1: Like its hard for me to go to conversations with other people if i they arent my friends,and i dont really trust them. 2: Im very sensitive eaven when i think im not,i allways try to please everyone,and make the laugh,eaven when i make my self seem stupid,and i cant stop it sadly.Allso i ihave problems to focus things,like if i dont care 100% about things that someone is trying to teach me i probably will just forget them pretty fast. 3: I think way too much about how peoples see me and how i say certain things. Allso im stressed *** hell nowadays. And i really dont know how to change my self,so if anyone has some good tips or someyhing,please let me know.  Allso my native language isnt english so my writing might not be the best : /.   Allso this might sound stupid, but i feel like these are actualy real problems for my life.

What you describe sounds normal, especially for teenagers.

just be yourself, if humans are not for you, talk to machines or dogs

maybe you should get some counseling, it might help you out