Should I get a tattoo that represents a lot of things Instead of a tattoo that represents something percific? ?

I am thinking of getting a tattoo of a skull and dagger which represents my interest in slasher films.or would it be better to get a slasher film villian like Freddy Krueger tattooed 

• Laura
    Favorite Answer

Its up to you.  My friend loves classic horror movies and has a sleeve dedicated to them, she has different portraits of different horror villains all over her arm all done by the same person.  Because they were all done by the same person it flows really nicely.

*specific

Go with whatever makes the most sense to you, and which you can live with for life.

thats up to you what you want to get

That type of tattoo will be very helpful when you apply for a job or anything where they are looking for a mature, stable individual. It will help you get lots of rejections.

Grow up!

You shouldn't get any tattoos at all. Save the money or invest it instead. Tattoos look trashy.

La ma fe jem3a I don't know how to use