He wiped his hand on me?

I went out with this guy I've brent seeing for a bit he's the first person I feel I that has made it past date three..I've been single for so long its nice to meet a cute guy who actually wants to persue things with me.. I have found we don't have much in common but we defo dig each other.. problem was that we went out today and I had a coconut ice cream some dropped whilst we were talking ando i saw him wipe his hand on me. .I was shocked but thought maybe some fell on my tights snd he was wiping it turns out some fell on him and he took it off and wiped it on me..isn't this the most funked up thing ever... it's over right? Nothing not even an aploledgy is ok now... guess its over.. am I exaggerating

.he did apologies 

• Alan H

If he apologised, it is your choice to accept or not.    It may have been an excuse to stroke your thigh!

• Luna1 month agoReport

It wasn't 

you answered your own question

• Luna1 month agoReport

So it's unforgivable?