Saba asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Will the remained shaft skin move back and forth after having circumcision done?

yes a loose circumcision keeps the shaft

skin as in seen in muslim boys so that

the penis can easily grow to its full adult

length later

no it does not , it will be a clean cut

• Bucky

That depends on how much skin is taken. If a lot of skin is taken then the shaft skin will be stretched tightly and little or no movement will be possible.

On the other hand guys with loose circumcisions have much more movement.

Guys with foreskins have the most movement.

Circumcision was introduced to make it impossible for boys to masturbate. It did not work but it made masturbation harder and less fun.

Why do you think you want a circumcision?

• Saba2 months agoReport

Because I have a medical reason. I have a phimosis. It's been almost 24 years already. I am going to Istanbul for this surgery. They have a very up-to-date minimally invasive methods. I am from Georgia(Caucasus)

It really depends upon how much is taken.

A really tight circ may not let the skin move at all during an erection, and may even be uncomfortable.

You did not mention whether you're having a circ for religious or medical needs, but if it is done by a doctor you can request that he leaves enough that allows for movement of the remaining foreskin.

If it is being done religiously... I can't say whether the person performing it will respect your wishes or not.