(NO SARCASM) Why people call Cory in the House is anime?

Don't call an "anime" and "best anime"? Be Speak REAL like TV news. Almost all people on the internet when claims cory in the house an anime are actually jokers? So the end, James Rolfe make a You Know What's Bullshit - Thinking Cory in the House an anime. Saying "Cory in the house is best anime" is illegal. Speak like Drakethehuman since it's an Anti-japanese.

United Nations needs remove all references to thinking Cory in the house an anime.

United Nations needs remove all references to thinking Cory in the house an anime on all of internet. I wish "Anime" being a word that's illegal to say on internet when mentioning Disney-related thing.

NO QUALMS TO USE WORD "ANIME" TO CORY IN THE HOUSE! THEY ARE ONE LESS LONELY JAP!

I Wish USA hates Japan like North Korea hates USA to prevent Cory in the House being called an anime.

Why "anime" in comments/talk section of Wikipedia Cory in the house page as well as disney and disney channel wikis? I wish Filthy Frank was killed by PKK terorists before releasing this video called "TOP 27 ANIME BOOBS" and become a already lost.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.