Which country would you like to live: Brazil or Mexico?

Favorite Answer

Probably Mexico because I've been to Mexico a few times and know some Spanish.  I don't know any Portuguese and have never been to Brazil. 

I might like Brazil though, I would like to visit Brazil and find out. 

I have been to Venezuela, and would love to live there. The people are nice. It's a beautiful country and as I said, I know some Spanish.  

I think I would like to go to Argentina, before Brazil.  I'm not sure why, maybe it's just the language thing. I do know some Brazilian's in America and they're very nice. I know more Mexicans though, and they are all very nice also. I'm sure there are some Mexicans who aren't nice, same with Brazilians and Americans, but I haven't met a Mexican or Brazilian who was not nice.  There are more  Americans who are not nice. 

• Lee

I counted 6 uses of the word ‘nice’ nice.

I would rather keep living in brazil rather than going to live in mexico -.-

I wouldn't visit either of them hun.

• 😇Jota😈4 months agoReport

Yes it has a lot of violence but it's mostly criminals, gang members and drugs smugglers killing each other, the rest of humanoids who don't get involved with that are not threatened -.- why do you think i am still alive?-.-

Brazil because I’ve always wondered what is it like to live there.

• Kathy

Neither one of them.

• Kathy

I would not want to go visit them, even if I could afford it. There are many other places I would like to visit.

• Lee

Are you asking me which of the two should survive? Or do you mean ‘in which country’? In which case neither.

• Lee

Now why would you think that? I made no comment on which I think should survive, simply asked if that was the intended question and then stated neither as my choice to live in. Odd also that you think I’d prefer America, nope I wouldn’t want to live there either.

Neither. ....................

OUT OF THOSE TWO I WOULD CHOOSE BRAZIL...