God
Lv 4
God asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Is there such thing as a woman who believes in a committed relationship?

Seems like a fairy tale creature. Women always get bored with relationships because "he's not the man I married" or other feminist BS. Then they cheat and leave. 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It's said that "Men marry women hoping they'll never change and women marry men hoping they will change". Cleary most women don't cheat but apparently far too many of us marry a "fixer" thinking we can train him into being the man we really wanted.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

More than that, some women are _in_ a committed relationship.

• 2 months ago

I know many of them.  I know others who believe in it until the going gets tough.  And of course I know of men with the same prediliction.  But if a wife who is committed to her husband is a fairy tale creature then I am living in a fairy tale and have been for most of my life.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yeah that’s what happens when women marry “nice guys” It keeps their crotch dry like the Sahara desert.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dick
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There is a lot of evidence to suggest that most women will abandon any relationship, for another, if they think it will significantly improve their lifestyle, position and/or wealth. It isn't even "cheating" to them. It's "upward mobility".

• ...Show all comments
    • Andrew Smith
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

In o?her words if "materialism" is made into a religion and "communism" is seen as the enemy then what else could you possibly expect.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Same can be said about men.

Men cheat way more, most men have mistresses, most bigamists are men. Men are more unloyal than women, its in their nature to whore around and spread seed. 

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sure, but many of them were disappointed by a guy who doesn't

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Some get a divorce first.

• 2 months ago

No one buys this.

• 2 months ago

Maybe it's you.

I've been happily married for over 28 years

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.