Which side is better at holding on as long as possible to their grudges and their rages - Democrats or Republicans?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Ro
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Democrats.... they are STILL pissed-off about Lincoln freeing their black slaves.

• EdWinter
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Yeah, I'm inclined to choose the party of rageaholism myself. What a crowd of sad sacks they are.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Jeff S
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Conservative Republicans who were democrats during the Civil War!

That's why they sold out the manufacturing base that defeated them in the Civil War! That happened when Republicans allowed foreign companies to flood our markets with cheap inferior products starting in the 1970s. Their alternative motive was to destroy union political power that would never support them!

So it's conservatives who hold grudges longer!

• EdWinter
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

We seem to have touched a raw nerve, yeah? Sorry about that, "liberal". Well...not really!!! lol

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Neither side is any good. The establishment is cancer. They sow division among us to keep us from attacking them. They're afraid of us and that's why they rely on fear-mongering. I don't hate Democrats. I have huge disagreements with both sides. I have a lot of harsh criticisms for both sides, but I don't hate anyone.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Groypers won, neocons lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmnmFI-oTu0

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We have a House of Representatives who can't remember they are supposed to be working for the American people, not Putin and Soros.

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Well, we have a Republican president that cannot remember either what he did ,or said, yesterday -- and his supporters have the same affliction. 

So I can only assume that Republicans are so wired ,that they can re invent the same ones every day 

• EdWinter
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I'm not sure that was even barely intelligible. Perhaps re-read it and try again, yeah?

• 1 month ago

Democrats for sure .

I sincerely wish the Republicans would remember how many times the Democrats have fvcked us over .

• 1 month ago

Holding onto hatred is like drinking poison and hoping the other person dies.  Yet, that is exactly the self-destruction the democrats voting for impeachment are bringing upon themselves.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.