Which side is better at holding on as long as possible to their grudges and their rages - Democrats or Republicans?

• Ro
    Favorite Answer

Democrats.... they are STILL pissed-off about Lincoln freeing their black slaves.

• EdWinter
      1 month agoReport

Yeah, I'm inclined to choose the party of rageaholism myself. What a crowd of sad sacks they are.

• Jeff S

Conservative Republicans who were democrats during the Civil War!

That's why they sold out the manufacturing base that defeated them in the Civil War! That happened when Republicans allowed foreign companies to flood our markets with cheap inferior products starting in the 1970s. Their alternative motive was to destroy union political power that would never support them!

So it's conservatives who hold grudges longer!

• EdWinter
      1 month agoReport

We seem to have touched a raw nerve, yeah? Sorry about that, "liberal". Well...not really!!! lol

Neither side is any good. The establishment is cancer. They sow division among us to keep us from attacking them. They're afraid of us and that's why they rely on fear-mongering. I don't hate Democrats. I have huge disagreements with both sides. I have a lot of harsh criticisms for both sides, but I don't hate anyone.

• Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Groypers won, neocons lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmnmFI-oTu0

We have a House of Representatives who can't remember they are supposed to be working for the American people, not Putin and Soros.

Well, we have a Republican president that cannot remember either what he did ,or said, yesterday -- and his supporters have the same affliction. 

So I can only assume that Republicans are so wired ,that they can re invent the same ones every day 

• EdWinter
      1 month agoReport

I'm not sure that was even barely intelligible. Perhaps re-read it and try again, yeah?

Democrats for sure .

I sincerely wish the Republicans would remember how many times the Democrats have fvcked us over .

Holding onto hatred is like drinking poison and hoping the other person dies.  Yet, that is exactly the self-destruction the democrats voting for impeachment are bringing upon themselves.