Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do House democrats follow the same playbook as liberals all over the world?

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Jeff S
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nope because they understand most Republicans innocently led astray by the lies and deceptions of their leaders!

I mean according to their leaders a man married 3 times who cheated on ALL his wives is a good Christian proves that point!

They also think this man caught lying multiple times is honest!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Apparently. Brazil, possibly Israel, the UK, and Italy come to mind. All voted in a conservative or someone said to be on the Right. They all have people in the news media charging them with violations of the laws of their particular country. In Europe I would categorize the antagonists as Leftists and Globalists. The news media has a response playing out currently, where if someone criticizes them, they say it is an attack on journalism. This includes Chris Wallace on Fox News, who accuses Trump of being anti-First Amendment. I think Chris Wallace is the same as the now retired Shepard Smith in that kind of atrocious, blatantly caustic attitude. Maybe the press could test my theory by attacking Chris Wallace about colluding with someone and sustain the lie for three years with the threat of losing his job and his friends are attacked and put in prison. Let's see if he is unaffected.

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • 1 month ago

Maybe they should make the book easier to read for the conservatives like you who want to remain a perpetual toddler? This one seems far too advanced for the average Trumpkin.

It’s orange though. You kids love orange.

• Lili
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Indeed. In the meantime, this poor little creature doesn't seem to have a life of any kind. I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for him.

• 1 month ago

Yes.

Respect for the truth.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ro
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yup.... "Do as I say, not as I do"...and they make up or change the rules to suit themselves.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.