Gays: Do you find Netflix Gay Jesus film offensive? ?

I have been wondering about this... Can any christian gays can share their thoughts about the film 

sorry theres a typo... 

Can any christian gays share their thoughts about what they think? 

• reme_1

Even as an atheist and a lesbian, I think that making Jesus gay is going to make a lot of xtian people absolutely crazy.

It's just a movie.  If you don't like it, don't watch it.

I don't understand why people think it's a good use of their time to say "I don't like that pair of shoes...it is ugly...who would wear such a thing...and therefore I oppose their manufacture!  The company that makes them should be put out of business!!"

No, folks.  The company can manufacture whatever shoes they want.  The deal is that you don't have to wear the ones you don't like.  That's all.

If you insist that the entire world only do things that you like and agree with, you're going to be miserable and people like me will ignore you.

Is this a troll or s there really a gay Jesus Christmas movie? IMDB link!

edit: So I've just looked it up. It's a Brazilian comedy troupe who made a youtube sketch show and it got bought by Netflix. Obviously they bought it for sensationalism/trying to get outrage clicks and hence, profit. The sketch might actually be good, IDK, I don't speak Portuguese.

Question:  why not a movie about a gay Mohammed?

Answer:   because everyone involved in making such a film would be murdered.

Christians are at a terrible disadvantage:  we are taught to respect others and their beliefs......therefore we are the doormats of the world.

• Arc7

I don’t find it offensive. But They did it to upset straight Christians. 

1.5 million  petitions have been signed to take it down.

Will  they depict Mohammad as gay? 

• Sam

I'm sorry, I don't know the film you are referring to,

but by all indications, Jesus was gay and I believe he was.

He was a nice guy who twelve other guys loved and he loved them, a couple even more than the others.  I don't need more proof that Jesus was gay.  I believe he was crucified by homophobes for being gay.  

,

I didn't know about it. THanks for telling me.

The only reason to make Jesus gay would be to upset Christians.

The same goes for making a remake of Uncle Tom's Cabin with a black slave owner and a white slave.

If you want to sell a film based on how upset you can make someone, it says more about the people watching it than those protesting it.

No. It's just a film, not real life. People are only offended by it because Jesus is gay. If he was straight, I doubt folks would have a problem with it