Can someone put cocaine or harmful drug in my water without me noticing an it effect my body?I took water from someone untrustworthy?

And what are the side effects if so?

I would ONLY accept unopened water or drinks, either from someone I don't know or in a social situation. Too many wackos out there.

When I get a plastic bottle of something where there is ANY question, the first thing I do is squeeze the bottle to see if it has any pinholes to check for injections of anything.

• Retief

Well, if they were untrustworthy why take the water from them.

The side effects would all depend on what they put in the water.

• Uri

Practically it's possible. What's the drug in your water depends on what this 'untrustworthy person wants to do to you. If he just wants to get you high for the fun of it cocaine won't do you much harm, it'll just increase your heart rate, you gonna be in party mood and probably won't sleep for 2 days. If he wants to kill you and it's poison well... it's over.

You would notice