Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

Should American intelligence and tech companies stop hiring Chinese and Indians ?

It’s no surprise that the biggest hackers in the world come from China, India and Korea. I still don’t why our tech industry is run by these people 

Update:

Yes. I also agree they could be a threat to National Security 

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Cathy
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

No.  The Chinese need American intelligence to win World War 3.

Source(s): William Jefferson Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama and George Walker Bush
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. The US has always imported its engineers andvwcientists. 

• 1 month ago

CHEAP LOW LABOR. THEY pay them LESS THEN !?@ what they would have to pay in other countries. THE BIG TECH COMP{ANIES do not care how bad their English is for American and English Speaking people as Long as they can get phone rooms working with 100 people in it for less then the American Cost of having 25 people doing the same job. ITS CALLED CHEAP LABOR..

• 1 month ago

THEY SHOULD ONLY BE ALLOWED TO FOREIGNERS IF THEY CAN FIND PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • It’s the same in Canada and UK 

• Tommy
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

All industry exists to generate profit. Companies can farm out tech jobs at a fraction of what they would have to pay workers from the US. It's true there is a lot of hacker activity from that region of the world but the Ukraine seems to be home to the skilled hackers. So to answer your question, yes they probably should stop farming out work to those countries but as long as there is profit to be made it will continue.

• 2 months ago

such discrimination is illegal in America

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Could have something to do with Mossad stealing our technology and selling it to China.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think they get their hackers from Russia. Those Russians speak several languages.

• ioerr
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

russia's pretty famous for producing a lot of hackers.  so are we actually.

• 2 months ago

Apple and Google are working with the Chinese Military to develop Artificial Intelligence to be used against the United States .

Think I'd be doing something to put an end to that if it were my call .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.