Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 1 month ago

Should veterans be allowed to hunt?

Veterans are dangerous and unruly. They have uncontrollable flashbacks which put normal hunters at risk. They think the whole world is out to get them including the animals. They put others at risk in the woods by freaking out and shooting everything that moves. They need to grow up and get over their imaginary fears before they should be allowed to hunt. On top of that too most veterans are old and shouldn't be hunting anyhow. Hunting should be left to the normal, younger people.

Somebody has to do it.  Besides, we were trained to kill.  You whippersnappers can't find your way to the bathroom without a GPS, and you should not be allowed to reproduce..

trollololololol

I probably should be flopping around like a fish out of water, foaming at the mouth, and threatening the person who hid behind anonymity with violence, but--- in my 20+ years as a military professional, I learned how to determine a clear and present danger from a 12 year old moron. Morons in large numbers are dangerous, however, single morons like this one are laughable. 

I'm a Vietnam Vet, an NRA certified instructor, and probably have more hours on the pot than this knucklehead has lived.

Yet another example of how Yahoo answers has been co-opted by children, and persons of low caliber (pun intended). 

I will absolutely report this as inappropriate.

• Rick

I've flagged this post as trolling.  Please do the same.

• Brian1 month agoReport

Done!

HAAAA!!!!HHAAAAA!!!! That's a good one, son. I would enjoy watching you try to stop a vet from hunting, or anything else for that matter. You know, we got us a Darwin's Law Contestant here, I think

We should also have age limits, licenses, and MLIN for internet access -  "Mandatory Login in Names" that are permanently linked to a person name and address that are displayed when ever they leave comments or do more than surfing online.  The license would be a record of human relations training they have attended and passed - this way they can be held accountable in court, or, their internet use revoked.  Internet access and use is a privilege -ot a right.  These steps would help prevent people from making anonymous inflammatory, hateful and racist comments.  It would prevent people from hiding behind a pseudo-name or icon.

As to the veterans, i totally agree.  A pansy like you could easily be mistaken for non-indigenous, invasive species of varmint and fired at from 600 yards with a high velocity nylon tipped expanding round.  On a positive note - you would not have to worry about hearing protection since the high speed low drag projectiles arrives before the sound does.

Should non veterans be allowed to vote?  should non veterans be allowed to marry? should non veterans be hired for civil service jobs? should non veterans be allowed on Yahoo answers?  veterans hunting with familiar firearms that they learned  to use under Gunnery Sergeants watchful eyes likely much better shots than silly video game playing younger people. 

No wonder your so embarrassed and post annono moose

• falconry2
      1 month agoReport

I'm sure his parents are as disappointed in him as the general population is. 

Ah, I presume you have evidence to support your allegations. You really should share it. Otherwise we'll be forced to ignore you as blowing hot air.

Who ties your shoelaces for you?