Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

My best friends wife tried to kiss me.. to tell him or not to tell him ?

So a couple days ago my good friend had a get together at his house a Friendsgiving kind of Christmas party. Our friend group ranges from I’d say 21-28 years old, we are all pretty young and certainly not all of us are married like them. 

But at the Christmas party my friends wife came up to me and said “kiss me under the mistletoe” and laughed and I chalked it up as us just being drunk idiots and maybe she just was being playful or whatever but then later on in the night she said “my panties are red wanna see” and showed me. 

I know it’s petty sh*t but I just feel guilty. I feel like it’s not the type of behavior a married woman should have. Maybe she was just drunk and being silly but if my wife was saying that to my friends I know I would want someone to step up and tell me. 

I also don’t want to ruin their marriage but in my opinion he deserves better. 

• C

This woman was behaving badly but before you decide to say something you should take into account that some people refuse to see what they don't want to see.  If you were the sole witness to these propositions there's a good chance that saying something can massively backfire and that you might be accused of trying it on with her yourself.  You really can't tell who turns into a shoot the messenger type.  I'd be inclined to keep quiet for now but to make sure that you keep your distance from this woman and never ever be alone with her.  If this wasn't some sort of crazy one off it's better everyone pretends never happened she will reveal her true nature in a less ambiguous way sooner rather than later.

• Tony1 month agoReport

tv series we had series use watch wich not to the same with college people I think as frinds turn I keeping how bad back then to now like rainbow bright or strawberry short cake may not be evetone cup of tea well it blash from past

• Ocimom

IMO she was drunk.  Glad nothing happened.  I'd ignore it and try not to be alone with her in the future.

• Cathy

I suggest you ask her if she wants cunnilingus under the mistletoe 

If she or both of you were drunk, do not tell, and never be alone with her again.  We all have low points in a relationship when one partner is over whelmed, by work, kids, or family issues and you might neglect your partner for a few weeks or months.  And there is a chance they might stray, this happens to both wives and husbands, from time to time.  Unless she tries to flirt or kiss you again, chalk it up to a weak moment.  But stay away for a while she might realize her mistake and feel bad about it.  It takes two to mess things up, you both had to cross the line to make it a mess. Then again she might have been so drunk she does not remember trying to kiss you.  Just to protect yourself, send an email today, right away, to a far away friend. One who lives in another city. explaining what happened. You were in the kitchen, and you both or just her was drunk, and were just joking around, and as you past each other she leaned in and tried to kiss you. You pulled back, and just walked away. And you tell your friend in the email, I am pretty sure, she just had too much to drink. No big deal, so you do not think you should mention it to your friend. What do you think? then call your out of city friend to email or text them and have them text back, I agree. It was just a weak moment, no big deal. let it go, but stay away for a week or two. if you can not do not be alone with her for a few weeks. That way, if she was serious, and the kind of woman who would and has cheated on her husband, she might come back, and tell her husband you tried to kiss her, and she was the one who did not kiss back and pushed you away. Good luck  

• Raja

It is possible she must have been under the influence of liquor.It is better not to make it a big issue and create a family problem. Just ignore the incident.

People often get carried away at parties.  Those who cannot cope with this tend to put posts on "me too".  But I doubt that you would want to cause a lot of trouble over a silly incident.

• Foofa

It's not like she groped you or went beyond just silly banter. Don't make problems for people.

He probably already knows her as a flirt. I don't think I would bring it up to him.

i would try to meet with her in spare time

• nanu

tell him...........................